Friday, July 13, 2007

The Scoop

Since I haven't posted an update in a while, I thought I should let you know what's going on. The reason I haven't added a whole lot of content to this site for a while is that I've been working hard of the message boards. I'm not ignoring this site though, as I will probably post a Tetris DS review tomorrow (PROBABLY, depending on how my day goes). Stay tuned.

So, what do think of E3 so far? I think it’s great. I'm definitely buying Wii Fit. The balance board technology has a lot of potential. Mario Kart Wii is also a no-brainer. I wasn't sure if I was going to get Metroid Prime 3, but the new gameplay footage has officially sold me. Super Mario Galaxy looks absolutely brilliant, with incredible graphics and awesomely creative gameplay. It's unfortunate that we didn't get more Brawl content, but oh well. Nintendo is really spoiling us this year, giving us four must-own titles (one for DS, three for Wii).

No comments: