Saturday, June 23, 2007

Announced Reviews

As I've made very clear, this is much more than a review site, but still I've got a decent amount of reviews coming up.  Here's a list.

DS:

Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters
New Super Mario Bros
Brain Age

Wii:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Super Paper Mario

Virtual Console:

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 64
Super Mario World
Mario Kart 64
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Galaga
Gradius III
Punch-Out
Sonic Spinball

That list may bring up a couple questions.  One probably is Why am I reviewing old DS games and the other most likely is Why all the VC games?  I'll explain.  I admit, I'm a bit of a newbie to the DS.  I just got mine six months ago, and when I bought it I also bought the games that I thought were probably some of the best ones out there, those being Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, New Super Mario Bros and Brain Age.  All of those are fairly old, but I am still going to review them because there are still lots of new DS owners out there who want to know if these games are worth buying or not.  Also the reviews are just a lanching pad for lots of other features and content having to do with these games, and many of these features may be appealing even to those who have had the game for a long time.

As for all the Virtual Console games... well, we haven't gotten a whole lot of good Wii games so far, but we have gotten loads of good VC games at a fast click at a low price, so I've gotten quite a few of them.  Fortunately we will be getting lots of good Wii games for the remaineder of this year, starting July with Mario Strikers Charged.

Even though I only have eight DS and Wii games announced for review, remember, this is not primarily a review site.  Reviews are just a way for me to get a bunch of other features started.

Also some site news.  You may have noticed that this site is a little barren looking.  You know, not a real treat for the eye.  Don't worry, that's being worked on.  This site isn't even a day old yet and it has hardly even begun it's development.  Believe me, it's going to be pretty sweet looking by the time we're done with it.

No comments: