Thursday, June 28, 2007

No Review Today

Sorry guys, I said I would have another review up today, but I haven't been able to find the time. It's not my fault, I swear! I had some company over from another province and I couldn't just ditch them for a couple hours to write a review. Unless some other unexpected event pops up, my second review will be done by Friday or Saturday.

I recently purchased Tetris DS, so you can expect a review of that sometime. I've been playing it most of the day today and I'll tell you this much: any sanity I might have once had is being permanently driven out of me. That ****y game provoked the anger and might in me to punch a dent in the wall, and when I saw the dent I nearly threw my DS across my room. It was then that I told myself to take a chill pill and come write this.

No comments: