Saturday, June 23, 2007

Welcome to the site!

Hello, and welcome to the site, Nintendo In-Depth. As you may have guessed by the title, this site is in-depth on everything Nintendo; that is DS games, Wii games, accessories and the systems themselves. Let me make it clear that this is not a review site. I will be doing reviews, but this is not strictly a review site or a clone of any other site. This is completely original. I'm not trying to be a one-man IGN, I'm trying to do something unique that will actually make people come here occasionally instead of IGN for some sort of content that IGN doesn’t have. I will use a unique scoring system for my reviews (which will be explained later) as well as game comparisons (ex: Ocarina of Time vs. Twilight Princess; Super Mario Bros. 3 vs. Super Mario World), game hints and tips, occasional walkthroughs and lots of other unique features. Once I get the right equipment, I will also be doing lots of awesome video features. I will post personal thoughts about what's going on in the gaming world occasionally as well.
I will be making message boards, but believe me, these will be much more than your average message boards. I don't feel like telling you what will make them so special just yet, but expect a preview in the coming weeks. I have great things planned for it, and I’m very sure lots of people will like its uniqueness.
I will try to update this site daily. I can't promise anything, but I'll probably never go more than two days without updating. Some updates will be major and others minor, but the minor ones will be necessary to build up the eventually huge database I plan on having. Once this blog site becomes a success, I will upgrade to a more professional, organized site that may look a bit more like other gaming sites such as IGN and Gamespot.

That's it for this post. I plan on making a great site, and I hope you people out there will help me make it a success. I'm going to post another entry today explaining my unique scoring system for reviews and the game comparison system. I will try to get a Mario Kart DS review up Sunday or Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible story there. What occurred after? Thanks!

Take a look at my blog :: Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

I know this web page presents quality depending content and extra stuff, is there any other web page
which offers these stuff in quality?

Take a look at my homepage Soldes Air Jordan ()